Ruler Of The Court Details And Registration
- Kick off 09:00am
Who Can Enter: Teams Can Be Mixed Ages.
- Junior Teams (Boys & Girls 10 – 13 Years)
- Mid Teams (Boys & Girls 14 – 16 Years)
- Senior Teams (Boys & Girls 16+ Senior)
Entrance Fee: Must Be Paid Into NCCB acc With Team Reference by 12/04/2019
- Junior Teams + Mid Teams = R1000 per team
- Senior Teams = R1000 per team
- Junior Winners = Team Trophy & Medals.
- Mid Winners = Team Trophy & Medals
- Senior Winners = Team Trophy & Medals
- Games will take place on Highway Football Park indoor courts.
- A size 5 ball will be used to play games.
- 15-minute games(5min rest between games).
- 8 players per team including goal keepers.
- 6 on field players including the goal keeper with max 3 rolling subs.
- Match officials will be provided.
- Winning team stays on the pitch.
- In the result of a draw both teams will come off the pitch.
- Participants must register their teams before the 30th of March.
- Players must appoint a team captain to gather fixture details and leader board count.
- Players are required to come dressed in same team colours.
- Maximum of 3 games in a row can be played by winning team. After 3rd game they must take a minimum 1 game rest before they can get back onto the pitch.
NCCB Banking Details
First National Bank
Current Account: 62459757971
Bryanston Branch: 250017
Reference: FS – Team Name (Don’t write team name enter the name of your team)
ps. Please provide proof of payment.